27 september 2011

Grattis Leonard

Idag fira Talkie Lelles namnsdag. Tack för:

Who by fire, who by water, who in the very merry month of may, who by very slow decay, and who shall I say is calling?

och

I'm the little jew who wrote the Bible

och

Can you tell me why the bells are ringing? Nothing's happend in a million years. I've been sitting here since wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, can't belive my ears.

och

Let me be somebody I admire, let me be that muscel down the street. Stake another turtle on the fire, guys like me are mad for turtle meet.

och

This waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltz, with it's very own breath of brandy and death

och

she brings you tea and oranges that comes all the way from China

och

don't stoop to strategies like that, that hides behind the cause and the effect

och

You got away, didn't you babe? You just turned your back on the crowd

och

So long, Marianne, it's time that we began to live and love and laugh about it all again

och

The sisters of mercy they are not departed or gone

och

It comes down in every kitchen, the suicidal bitchin' determining who shall eat and who shall serve

och

It's fathers day, and everyone is wounded

och

I'm not jellous and besides it would still be alright...

och många fler små rader man kan gå och gnola på nr man behöver det.

Vilka rader tänker du på idag?

4 kommentarer:

Jorun sa...

There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's where the light gets in

och

I said to Hank Williams: how lonely does it get?
Hank Williams hasn't answered yet
But I hear him coughing all night long
A hundred floors above me
In the Tower of Song

och

When the hunger for your touch
rises from the hunger
You whisper "You have loved enough
Now let me be the Lover"

annannan sa...

I don't trust my inner feelings, inner feelings come and go

Hverdag.

https://annannan.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/lyssna-pa-leonard/

Signe sa...

It´s four in the morning, the end of December (...) New York is cold but I like where I´m living

Jörel sa...

Glitter and be gay
That’s the part I play
Here I am in Paris, France
Forced to bend my soul
To a sordid role
Victimized by bitter, bitter circumstance
Alas for me, had I remained beside my lady mother
My virtue had remained unstained
Until my maiden hand was gained by some grand duke,
Or other

http://youtu.be/GcmAdS8vkDA
Ni har tagit allt bra från bäste-Lelle, det är fusk.